As the online casino industry continues to witness the launch of new casinos almost every month, there has been a lot of controversies that most of these new casinos don't deliver a satisfying gambling service. For this reason, our experts have collected a list of the most exciting licensed, regulated, and trusted new casino sites you can find online. So read on to check them out.
Best New Casinos in Canada [June 2022]
Royal Vegas Casino
100% up to €140 instant Welcome Bonus
100% up to €300 + 20 Bonus Spins on Book of Dead
100% up to €200/£200/$200
William Hill Casino
100% Buy-in Bonus up to £/$/€ 300
100% up to €500 + 200 Bonus Spins
Vegas Mobile Casino
£1000/$1000/€1000 + 100 bonus spins
Uptown Aces Casino
$8,888 Welcome Bonus Pack + 350 bonus spins
100% up to £300/€300 + 50 bonus spins
Video Slots Casino
100% up to €/$/£200 Welcome Bonus
100% up to €100/£100/$100 + 50 Bonus Spins on Book of Dead
100% up to €1000/$1000/£1000 + 200 Bonus spins
Spin and Win Casino
100% up to £100 + up to 100 Bonus Spins on NetEnt Games
Slots Plus Casino
150% Welcome Bonus + 35 Free Spins
Slots Million Casino
Sloto Cash Casino
Silver Oak Casino
€100 and play with €200 + 50 Bonus spins
Regal Wins Casino
100% Casino Bonus up to €100
$2,500 bonus + up to 500 free spins
100% Welcome Bonus + 200 Bonus Spins
£300 Deposit Bonus + 100 Bonus Spins
50% up to €500 + 150 Bonus Spins
Our dedicated team of professionals looks over several aspects before considering them deserving for our site. Here are the parameters we examine before indexing a new casino on our site:
- Number of Games, Variety, Game Provider, and Software: The first factor for ruling out a Canadian online casino is the lack of must-have casino games like Roulette, Blackjack, Slots, or other prominent games. Furthermore, we also look if the casino has all the variants, like European Roulette, American Roulette, Australian Roulette, to satisfy the users of all interests. Moreover, is their Game Provider genuine? That is the software employed by the vendors to facilitate the games. If the online casinos have high-quality games from industry-leading Game Providers, like NetEnt, Microgaming — it is a sign of reliability.
- Bonuses and Promotions: do users get exclusive bonuses or not? Is there a VIP system? We understand that some operators prefer one compensation over the other — so, we do not drill on a specific type of bonus; rather, we look at whether there is a bonus for the users or not. On the other hand, if a reward is too good to be true — we review it by depositing our funds to check the reliableness of the platform.
- Payment methods: transactions are one of the most critical aspects of an online casino platform. So, we thoroughly review the payment modes as well as payment protocol to ensure the safety of funds at deposits and withdrawals. We also look over the types of payment modes the platform accepts, like Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, Crypto, Bank Transfer, which are must-haves!
- Licensing: without licensing from a reputable authority, you cannot play on the platform legally. So, we look at whether the online casino has a seal of administration or not. Moreover, not just any authority — it must come from watchdogs like Malta Gaming Authority, eCOGRA, or their country’s gaming board.
- 24/7 Customer Support: today’s online casino platforms are seamless. Still, at times users might need someone to help them deal with their problems on the platform. So, a customer support team 24/7 is a must-have to pass our test!
- Terms and Conditions: are they trying to deceive users with unclear terms and conditions? Do they resolve issues? And give the users a chance to claim money if ever a dispute happens? We clearly examine these law-filled pages and list if they are fruitful for the users.
Being one of the watchdogs, it is our job to know about the new casino websites. And that is why we employ different means to know about the new casinos like:
- Our partners, like the Game Providers, inform us in advance.
- Forum sites, press release websites are other friends that we rely upon.
- We also keep an eye out on the social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram — that the new online casinos use to promote themselves.
These parameters do inform us; most of the time, we get notified directly by the operators. The reason: our reputation! They know the benefits of listing them on our site and inform us firsthand.
As mentioned earlier, before listing any new online casino on our website, we thoroughly review the casino. The review process involves checking up their license. Which type of bonuses the online casinos are offering to the users — is it considerable or not? We also look over the types of payment methods to facilitate every user’s convenience. Plus, which payment protocols are they utilizing?
Additionally, we look over other factors like reliable customer support, terms and conditions page to evaluate if the online casino will give a high-quality experience to the users or not.
And we list the online casino platform only if they pass our thorough review process. So, the reason you should choose from our list of new online casinos: to ensure your own safety and get a quality experience on the platform.
New online casinos try to create new experiences for the users; after all, that is why they came up with the online casino in the first place. So, expect something new from every new online casino (from the good new online casinos, I mean). Still, there are some things that even the new casinos employ, given the craze in the market, they are:
- VR and AR Games: virtual and augmented reality is becoming the new online trend in every gaming industry, and online casinos are no different. So, expect AR and VR games from the newcomers.
- Mobile-first platforms: every person has a smartphone in their hands; most new operators focus on making their platform mobile-friendly.
- Cryptocurrencies as a payment method: the craze of cryptocurrencies has forced vendors to accept crypto payments. And, most do!
- Social gaming: almost all new online casinos incorporate social gaming-like features to facilitate users who love the games present on social media. As a result, you can invite your friends, avail yourself bonuses by referring, and chat to other users, all while gambling.
Finding excellent new online casinos in Canada that are completely suited for you could take a long time. For this reason, we've put together this review guide. It will assist you in narrowing down your selections of the top new casino sites so that you can make the best decision.
Online gaming, be it slots, poker machines, or blackjack, has proved to be a popular activity among Canadians – a passion that only appears to be rising in popularity.
New Canada casino websites are continuously being launched to fulfill this need, providing players with an ever-increasing range of scenarios.
- How Many New Online Casinos Are Launched Every Month?
- As evident from the first line of this guide: hundreds, probably thousands! The online casino world has made it easy for vendors to open online casinos. Do not forget that the cost to operate an online casino is far less than opening a land-based casino. Yet, due to the online casino Gaming Board Association — only a few are accessible to Canadian players, at least legally.
- What Is The Best New Online Casino?
- Well, the answer differs from individual to individual. Some users might be looking for a first deposit bonus; some might be after no deposit offers like 200 free spins, whereas some might look for hundreds of casino games. So, the best new casino for you: is one that best suits your needs. In the above list, we have included all types of new online casinos. You can choose one that offers exactly what you are looking for.
- Can You Actually Win Money In New Online Casinos?
- Duh, yes! Online casinos — regardless of when they are opened — are made for users to gamble and win (or lose) money. Unless and until the online casino platform is a no-money-site (they mention) — you can actually win money from the medium.
- Can You Play At New Online Casinos For Free?
- It depends on the new Canadian online casinos. Some offer exclusive bonuses that require you to deposit funds to avail of them. While some offer free spins, which require no deposit at all. So, yes! You can play at new online casinos for free.
- I Have A New Casino Site, Can I Get Listed On Casinovator.com?
- Yes. We welcome users to list their casino sites on our platform. All you have to do is visit: List your casino page — and fill in the necessary details to get your platform listed on our platform.
- Can New Online Casinos Be Trusted?
- We review the new online Casino license before listing them on our pages; so, you can trust all the online casinos referred by us. However, if you have found a new online casino — not listed on our site — ensure to review the Casino License page before depositing funds or submitting details.
- How Can I Tell If A New Casino Is Rogue?
- It is actually to rule out an untrustworthy brand new online casino. All you have to do is look for these indications:
– Bad online reviews
– No license or less trustworthy license
– No customer support options listed
– Too good to be true bonus offers or promotions
If you find any or all these indications, it is better not to create a casino account on them, let alone the thought of depositing funds.
- Do New Casinos Offer No Deposit Bonuses?
- Yes! some do. You can check the above list of new online casinos and review if they offer no deposit bonuses. All new online casinos offer some kind of exclusive bonuses to attract users to the platform. So, if they do not offer any no deposit bonuses, they might be offering other bonuses, like a welcome bonus, recurring bonus, or other things like that.
- How Do I Register At A New Online Casino?
- All you have to do is visit the official website. And fill in the details required by the online casino platform to give you entry. And hit the Sign Up toggle to complete the registration.
- What Is The Least Amount Of Money I Can Deposit To Start Playing At A New Online Casino?
- The minimum deposit varies depending on the platform. Just like the established casinos take anywhere between C$10 to C$30 as a minimum deposit, the new online casinos have similar offers.