What makes new online casinos so exciting? They’re packed with new bonuses, new casino games, new promotions, and new winning opportunities! If you want to get in on the best new gambling action, look no further. Our experts have compiled a list of the best new casinos in Canada, all licensed, regulated, and guaranteed to offer you the ultimate in online gambling entertainment. Take a look and get ready for new ways to play and new ways to win!
Best new casinos in Canada [December 2023]
€100 and play with €200 + 50 Bonus spins
Mr Green Casino
100% up to €100 / CA$100 + 100 Free Book Of Dead Spins
€1,600 extra and 100 cash Free Spins Welcome Package
100% up to €1000 + 100 bonus Spins
100% up to €100 or 1BTC + 180 bonus spins
100%+ 100 FS /Up to $500 or 5BTC
Royal Vegas Casino
100% up to €140 instant Welcome Bonus
100% up to €300 + 20 Bonus Spins on Book of Dead
100% up to €200/£200/$200
William Hill Casino
100% Buy-in Bonus up to £/$/€ 300
100% up to €500 + 200 Bonus Spins
Vegas Mobile Casino
£1000/$1000/€1000 + 100 bonus spins
Uptown Aces Casino
$8,888 Welcome Bonus Pack + 350 bonus spins
100% up to £300/€300 + 50 bonus spins
Video Slots Casino
100% up to €/$/£200 Welcome Bonus
100% up to €100/£100/$100 + 50 Bonus Spins on Book of Dead
100% up to €1000/$1000/£1000 + 200 Bonus spins
Spin and Win Casino
100% up to £100 + up to 100 Bonus Spins on NetEnt Games
Slots Plus Casino
150% Welcome Bonus + 35 Free Spins
Slots Million Casino
Sloto Cash Casino
Silver Oak Casino
100% + 100 Free Spins / Up to$1500 or 5BTC
Regal Wins Casino
100% Casino Bonus up to €100
As always, our team of experts has a number of criteria by which it reviews new online casinos before recommending them on our site:
- Games: How many games does a new Canadian casino offer, what kind of variety is available, which game providers has it partnered with and what type of software is it using? When it comes to games at new online casinos, these are the types of questions our experts ask. That’s because they want to make sure the casinos they recommend are entertaining, that they offer a wide selection of slots, table games and specialty games, and that the games providers they use are legitimate. All so that when you try one of our new casino recommendations, you’ll know it’s a great place to get your game on.
- Bonuses: From welcome bonuses to VIP bonuses, reload bonuses, deposit bonuses and more, our experts put all new Canadian online casinos through their paces to see what kind of value they offer to players. That’s because we want all our recommended casinos to offer the best in bonuses and promotions too, so that your casino experience is packed with rewards from start to finish.
- Payment methods: It’s all about the money – that’s why our experts thoroughly review the payment methods and protocols on offer at new online casinos. They test how secure the platform is, how user-friendly the casino cashier is, and whether its selection of payment methods appeals to a wide player base. So no matter whether you want to transact with a card, an e-wallet, a bank transfer or crypto, you’ll be able to manage your finances safely and easily.
- Licensing: Is the online casino legal, licensed and regulated? Is it governed by a reputable authority, is it committed to industry best practices and does it submit to regular compliance auditing by a third party provider such as eCOGRA? Only if a casino can answer yes to every single one of these questions will our team endorse it.
- 24/7 customer support: Problems always wait till working hours are over to crop up – that’s why having a 24/7 customer support team is so vital. That’s also why it’s a point that our experts won’t compromise on, so you can be sure that if you ever have an issue with your new online casino, there will be someone on hand to help you resolve it any time, day or night.
- Terms and conditions: Unscrupulous online casinos very often hide things in the fine print, which is why our experts insist on only recommending online casinos that are clear, upfront and transparent in their terms and conditions. Nothing shady to see here – only the best business practices and the best user experience for you.
With new Canadian online casinos opening their doors almost every day, we have to stay on top of the latest casino releases to ensure that we’re always giving you up-to-the-minute information and recommendations. Here’s how we keep you in the loop:
- Through advance notice from our partners and games providers.
- By constantly browsing forums, news sites and press releases.
- By keeping an eye on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and following new casino promotions.
Thanks to our reputation for quality casino recommendations we’ve also established good relationships with casino operators, which means that often they’ll inform us directly of any news. All of which means we get to keep you in the know and ahead of the game.
As we’ve already mentioned, before listing any new online casino on our website, our team makes sure to thoroughly research and review it. This involves us checking their licensing and various legalities, looking at the types of bonuses on offer, the games selection, the payment methods available, the reliability of their support team and the transparency of their terms and conditions.
Only if an online casino passes all of these checks will it be added to our list of recommendations. Which means by the time you come to it, you’ll know it’s a choice you can trust.
The appeal of new online casinos is that they try to create new experiences for players, which means offering new bonuses, new promotions and new games. However some new online casinos are going above and beyond the norm, offering their players new market trends too, such as:
- VR and AR Games: Virtual and augmented reality are becoming increasingly popular across all forms of gaming – expect to start seeing AR and VR games at a new Canadian casino near you.
- Mobile-first platforms: The future is mobile and so is online gambling, which means if a new online casino wants to stay ahead of the game, they have to be optimized for mobile play.
- Cryptocurrency: Some might think of crypto as a passing phase but in the online gambling industry at least, it’s a payment method that’s here to stay.
- Social gaming: First it was social media, now it’s social gaming – a platform that allows players to invite their friends and interact with each other, and earn bonuses for referrals at the same time.
Finding excellent new online casinos in Canada that are completely suited for you could take a long time. For this reason, we've put together this review guide. It will assist you in narrowing down your selections of the top new casino sites so that you can make the best decision.
Everyone should be cautious while playing new online casinos, but this is especially true for American players. Several federal rules protect internet gamblers, and the US government finds it difficult to enforce them. As a result, rogue operators can frequently defraud Americans without fear of legal repercussions.
- How many new online casinos are launched every month?
- We can’t give you an actual number, but given how easy and affordable it is to open a new online casino, the answer is probably in the hundreds, if not thousands! That’s why it’s so crucial for our team to research the new casinos available to make sure they’re legal for Canadian players to join, and that they meet our high standards.
- Which is the best new online casino?
- It all depends on what you’re looking for in a casino. If you’re after a generous welcome bonus, then the best new online casino would be the one that offers the biggest bonus, either in terms of no deposit or first deposit offers. If you’re all about the games selection, then the best one for you would be the new online casino with the widest range. That’s why our experts have a number of criteria by which they evaluate new online casinos, allowing you to choose the one that suits you best.
- Can you actually win money in new online casinos?
- Of course you can! Unless the online casino is free play only (which it will be upfront about) you can absolutely make real money wagers and win real money jackpots in return.
- Can you play at new online casinos for free?
- That depends on the casino. Most new online casinos will offer free play mode, where you can play with virtual credits to familiarize yourself with the casino environment first. Others will offer no deposit or free spins bonuses, allowing you to place real money bets without needing to make a deposit first. So there are plenty of ways to play for free until you’re ready to start betting with your own money.
- I have a new casino site – can I get listed on Casinovator.com?
- Absolutely! We’re always looking for new online casinos for our team to review. Simply visit the List Your Casino page and fill in the necessary details, and we’ll take it from there.
- Can new online casinos be trusted?
- If you’ve signed up with a new online casino recommended by our experts, then you can absolutely trust it, as all online casinos are thoroughly reviewed before being featured on our site. If you’ve signed up with a casino you found elsewhere, make sure to do a thorough review of their terms and conditions and their casino license before trusting them with your money.
- How can I tell if a new casino is rogue?
- It’s actually easier than you think – here are some tips to look out for:
– Bad online reviews.
– Either an untrustworthy casino license or no license at all.
– No customer support options listed.
– Bonus offers and promotions that seem too good to be true.
If any or all of these jump out at you, rather avoid the casino altogether, and choose one from our experts’ top picks instead.
- Do new casinos offer no deposit bonuses?
- Yes, some absolutely do. Take a look at our list of new online casinos and their bonus offers to find out which of them currently have no deposit bonuses available. All new online casinos will offer some type of welcome bonus, whether in the form of a free spins, deposit or no deposit bonus – just take a look, find the offer you’re after and sign up!
- How do I register at a new online casino?
- It’s easy – just visit the casino’s website, fill in any information needed from your side and register. All it takes is a few minutes and you’ll have access to non-stop new casino action!
- What is the least amount of money I can deposit to start playing at a new online casino?
- Your minimum deposit will depend on the online casino you’ve signed up with, as every casino is different. Most online casinos will accept minimum bets between C$10 and C$30 – just check yours to make sure.